President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Zambian counterpart President Hakainde Hichilema have signed six MoU’s geared toward enhancing bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
The 6 signed MoUs are:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on cooperation in the field of veterinary and animal health
- MOU on cooperation in the field of international relations studies and research
- MOU on cooperation in promotion of cooperatives
- MOU between the Kenya Tourism Federation (KTF) and the Tourism Council Zambia (TCZ)
- MOU between the Kenya Utalii College and the Zambia Institute for Tourism and Hospitality Studies
- MOU on cooperation in the field of information, communication and technology
The two leaders agreed that the signing of the instruments of cooperation sets out an extensive framework for the consolidation and deepening of relations for the mutual benefit of the people of the two countries.